Serving Size: 2 | Cook Time: 15 min.
- 2 Pouches Osso Good Beef Bone Broth
- 6-8 oz. Dried Ramen Noodles
- 1/2 lb. Grassfed Flank Steak (Sliced Thin)
- 2 Bok Choy Bunches
- 8-10 Shiitake mushrooms (Sliced)
- 1-2 Green Onions (Sliced or Chopped)
- 2 tbs. White Miso Paste
- 1 tbs. Fish Sauce or to taste
- 1 tbs. Sesame Oil
- 1 tbs. Sesame Seeds (Toasted)
- In a saucepan warm your bone broth until simmering.
- While waiting for bone broth to simmer, sauteé your bok choy, sliced shiitake mushrooms and sliced beef in 1 tbs. sesame oil until done (~5 min. on medium heat).
- Once bone broth is simmering add ramen noodles, sliced beef, bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, miso paste and fish sauce. Stir a bit and let simmer until noodles are done (~3-5 min.).
- Pour into your favorite bowl.
- Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
- (Optional) Add a few hits of your favorite hot sauce. Enjoy and repeat often :)