Serving Size: 4-6 | Cook Time: 35 min
- 32 oz. Chicken bone broth (2 pouches)
- 2 medium onions (diced)
- 2 tbs. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 12oz. cans full fat coconut milk
- your choice of noodles (optional)
- toppings: hardboiled egg and cilantro
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a large, heavy bottomed pot. Add diced onions once coconut oil has melted. Let the onions sweat, stirring often about 5 minutes.
- Add the seasonings (turmeric, cayenne, paprika, salt, and pepper). Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the Osso Good bone broths and coconut milk. Stir. Bring to a boil. Turn down heat to medium low and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to fully blend soup to a fully liquid consistency.
- Pour over cooked noodles. Add hardboiled egg and cilantro to garnish.