Serving Size: 2 | Cook Time: 35 min.
- 2 Cups Osso Good Chicken Bone Broth
- 4 quinoa black bean tostadas
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 can black beans
- Coleslaw mix or 2 cup cabbage "shredded"
- 1 cup carrots "shredded"
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 lime
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Avocado and cilantro for toppings
- Cook quinoa according to directions, but instead of water use bone broth.
- Take a few tortillas and brush them with olive oil and sea salt. Place them in the oven or toaster over at 350 for 10 minutes flipping halfway.
- While all of that is cooking, mix together your cabbage, carrots, and grape tomatoes.
- Cut a lime in half and squeeze it into the slaw, along with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix together.
- Once quinoa is cooked add in your black beans and mix around.
- Keep on low heat until everything is ready.
- Once your tortillas are done. Top them with quinoa black bean mix, slaw then avocado.