Serving Size: 4-6 | Cook Time: 35 min+
- 5 cups Chicken bone broth (2.5 pouches)
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 large carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- minced garlic
- salt & pepper
- Slice the butternut squash in half, drizzle with olive oil and roast face down at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until soft. Meanwhile, peel and cube the sweet potato. Roughly dice the onion. Sautee the garlic and onion in EVOO for 1-2 minutes; add the sweet potato. Once soft, add the diced carrots and celery. Let sit, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Once the butternut squash is removed, peel the skin and cut and into cubes. Place in a slow cooker. Top with Osso Good Bone Broth, and the softened vegetables from the sautee pan. Allow to cook on high for 2-3 hours, on low for 6-8 hours.
- Use an immersion blender to puree all the ingredients. Add cinnamon, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve. Enjoy. Soak up the praise.