Serving Size: 2 | Cook Time: 25 min
- 1/4 Cup bone broth
- 2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium green apple- chopped
- 1 leek
- 5 slices of bacon
- 2 tsp sage
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Fry bacon on a skillet. Once cooked, place to the side.
- Pour bone broth into the skillet along with your carrots and leeks.
- Cook for 5 minutes until your carrots begin to soften.
- Add in your apple and spices.
- Cut your bacon into pieces and add back into the skillet. Cook for another 3 minutes and enjoy.