Serving Size: 2 | Cook Time: 60 min.
- 2 Pouches Osso Good Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 head of cauliflower (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- Half an onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pink salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place your cauliflower, garlic, onions, and your spices on a tray and drizzle with oil. Mix around and bake for 45 minutes
- Once roasted, add everything into a large pot along with the coconut milk and broth
- Simmer on medium low heat for 10 minutes
- Add everything to the blender and purée
- Serve and Enjoy!