Serving Size: 8 | Cook Time: 45 min
- 16 oz Osso Good Beef bone broth
- 6 med-large peeled sweet potatoes (roughly cut)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 c shredded carrots
- 1 med red onion (chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 3 tbs. Ghee
- 1 1/2 c frozen peas
- 1 bunch lacinato kale (stemmed and chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil water in large pot. Cook sweet potatoes until soft enough you can pierce with a fork.
- Drain water.
- Add Bone Broth; mash with 2 Tbsp ghee and season with salt.
- Meanwhile, sautee red onion and garlic in 1 Tbsp ghee until soft. Add ground beef. Cook until browned.
- Add carrots and kale. Simmer, constantly stirring for 5 minutes. Add all seasonings and frozen peas.
- Layer a 13 x 9 baking dish with ground beef mixture. Top with mashed sweet potatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil cover and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes; Enjoy!