Serving Size: 4-6 | Cook Time: 40 min.
- 2 Pouches Osso Good Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 medium zucchini "cubed"
- 1 medium yellow squash "cubed"
- 2 peppers- any color "diced"
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup of flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large sauce pan or Dutch oven. Add onion and bell peppers and cook until they start to soften, 2–3 minutes.
- Add in garlic, zucchini, squash, eggplant, and salt and pepper, and continue cooking for an additional 5–7 minutes.
- Add in crushed tomatoes, stir to combine, and bring to a simmer. Allow vegetables to simmer until fully softened, approximately 10 more minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, bring 4 cups of Osso Good Bone Broth to a boil in a large pot.
- Once the broth comes to a boil, slowly pour in the 1 cup of flaxseed meal and whisk continuously for 3–4 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and let cook for 12–15 minutes.
- Once the flaxseed are finished cooking, stir in salt and pepper to taste, plus the 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Serve ratatouille over flaxseed.