Serving Size: 2-3 | Cook Time: 30 min
- 10 oz. spicy pork bone broth
- 3 large brats or sausages
- 1 lb crimini mushrooms (sliced 1/2")
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 cup butternut squash zoodles
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 3 Tbsp ghee
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sautée onion and garlic in 2 Tbsp ghee, add 1/2 tsp sea salt to sweat the onions; stir constantly.
- Add sausage. Push through end of casing so sausage or brat is easy to break into chunks. Cook for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes; stirring often.
- Add zoodles and thyme. Cook for 5 minutes
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp ghee and spicy pork bone broth. Allow to reduce for 5 minutes. Add salt/pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!