Serving Size: 4-6 | Cook Time: 7-8 hrs
- 5 Cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 jumbo yellow organic onion
- 5 organic carrots
- 5 celery stalks (organic)
- 3 lbs organic sweet potatoes (peeled)
- 1 cup organic half and half or coconut milk
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- (optional) cayenne pepper
- (optional) 1/2 cup white wine
- Roughly chop all of the vegetables and toss into the slow cooker. Add the Osso Good Chicken Bone Broth, and white wine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 hours on high, 7-8 hours on low. Add the half & half. Use an immersion blender to fully puree the soup. Add seasonings as needed.
- Throw the dishes into the dishwasher and Enjoy! Simple as that. Typically, I put some leftover soup into containers for lunch right away, to make the morning that much easier. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Soup is a simple dish with tons of flavor! Enjoy!