Serving Size: 2 | Cook Time: 25 min.
- 2 Pouches Osso Good Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 medium zucchinis
- Handful of kale
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- Sea salt to taste
- Roughly chop and either steam or sauté zucchini on medium in 1 tsp. healthy fat of your choice till browned + tender or you can use leftover roasted veggies.
- And bone broth, zucchini & sea salt to a powerful blender and blend till super smooth (taste & add more salt if needed or feel free to add any other spices - onion powder, garlic, red pepper flakes!)
- It may be warm enough as is, or you can add it to a saucepan & warm on low/medium till hot.
- Toppings: sautéed kale & 2 pieces of bacon